Bicycle adventure

Saturday, October 6, 2012

I have acquired a new means of transportation. My legs are now replaced by my legs in cooperation with pedals and wheels. I used it to get around while investigating the town's mercantile center. It went smoothly until some of my newly purchased items flew out of the basket in an unforeseen abrupt movement from the bike. For a brief moment I was indignant since I felt that it was absolutely uncalled for, but we have moved on accepting the fact that we might need some time to get to know each other a little better in order to communicate on a satisfactory level.


Most (adult) people here have additional means of transportation.






I had my first painful reaction to the fact that all my friends are far far away from me. The good news is that I'm allowed to have pets. The other good news is that there are several thousand people here so there is a substantial chance of improvement in the no-friends-problematics. Where there is life, there is hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment